Friday, January 17, 2014

On

Digunakan bila kalian ingin mengekspresikan permukaan sesuatu:

I put a pencil on the kitchen table. 
The newspaper is on my desk.



Digunakan untuk menunjukkan hari dan tanggal:

My uncle comes on Wednesdays.
I was born on the 21th day of June in 1988.



Digunakan untuk menunjukkan perangkat atau mesin, seperti telepon dan komputer:

He was on the phone yesterday morning.
He has been on the computer since this afternoon.
My favorite cartoon will be on TV tonight.



Digunakan untuk menunjukkan bagian tubuh:

The stick hit me on my neck.
She kissed me on my cheek.
I wear a ring on my foot finger.



Digunakan untuk menunjukkan keadaan terhadap sesuatu:

All clothes in this store is on sale.
The house is on fire.



At

Digunakan untuk menunjukkan waktu tertentu:

I will meet he at 12 p.m.
The car will stop here at 5:45 p.m.



Digunakan untuk menunjukkan sebuah tempat:

There is a party at his house.
There were hundreds of dogs at the park.
We saw a football game at the stadium.



Digunakan untuk menunjukkan alamat email:

Visit my email at ahmadwibawa@gmail.com



Digunakan untuk menunjukkan suatu kegiatan:

He applauses at my acting.
I am good at taking a portrait photo.



In

Digunakan untuk waktu yang tidak spesifik seperti hari, bulan, musim, dan tahun:

She always reads comix in the morning.
In the summer, we have a rainy season for four weeks.
The new semester will start in June.



Digunakan untuk menunjukkan lokasi atau tempat:

She watched me directly in the eyes.
I am currently sleeping in a hotel.
My hometown is Jakarta, which is in Kemang.



Digunakan untuk menunjukkan bentuk, warna, atau ukuran:

This painting is mostly in red.
The foortball players stood in a circle.
This clothes comes in four different sizes.



Digunakan untuk mengekspresikan pekerjaan sambil mengerjakan sesuatu:

In making for the final report, we revised the tone three times.
A catch phrase needs to be impressive in marketing a product.



Digunakan untuk menunjukkan suatu keyakinan, pendapat, minat, atau perasaan:

I believe in the next life. (saya percaya adanya kehidupan selanjutnya)
We believe in God. (kami percaya adanya Tuhan)
We are not interested in kidding.

1 komentar:

Newsteen said...

owh jadi itu kegunaan IN

Pengunjung

Followers

Featured Posts

Popular Posts

like fanspage