Tuesday, January 7, 2014


To be
Diikuti Ving
am doing my homework
To be
Diikuti V3
The work is done
Article (a, an, the)
Diikuti noun
The company is big
Vs
Didahului oleh Singular Subject
My father works in a bank
V1
Didahului oleh Plural Subject + I
They go to school everyday
V2
Kalimat harus berada dalam past tense
Yesterday I went to my teacher’s home
V3
Didahului oleh to be
The work is done
V3
Didahului oleh have, has, had
We have worked since this morning
Modal
Diikuti oleh V1
We should go earlier
Adjective
Didahului oleh to be, tidak bisa berdiri sendiri
The girl is beautiful
Adjective
Muncul sebelum noun, tidak bisa berdiri sendiri
My father bought a new car
Who, whom, whose (relative pronoun)
Didahului oleh person
The man who is wearing a hat is my uncle.
Who (relative pronoun)
Diikuti oleh verb / to be
The girl who works in that office is my sister
Whom (relative pronoun)
Diikuti oleh Subject Pronoun
The person whom we met yesterday is a teacher
Whose (relative pronoun)
Diikuti oleh noun
The woman whose eyes are beautiful is my girlfriend
Which (relative pronoun)
Didahului oleh Thing (benda mati)
The table which is bought by my father is brown
Gerund
Didahului oleh kata kerja yang memicu munculnya gerund (contoh: enjoy, love, like, mind, finish, stop, etc.)
love looking at your beautiful eyes
Gerund
Didahului oleh preposition (contoh: in, on, at, of, for, from, by, etc.)
The government is very seriousin implementing the new policy
Gerund
Bisa berfungsi sebagai noun (sebagai subject / object)
Learning a new subject is sometimes difficult for the students.
If clause type 1
Menggunakan V1/Vs  dan is, am, are di klausa pertama, dan will / modal dalam bentuk pertama  +V1 di klausa ke dua (klausa boleh dibalik)
If I have time, I will see you tonight
If clause type 2
Menggunakan V2 dan were di klausa pertama, dan would / modal di masa lampau +V1 di klausa ke dua (klausa boleh dibalik)
If I were you, I would take the chance
If clause type 3
Menggunakan had+V3/been di klausa pertama, dan would / modal di masa lampau +have + V3 di klausa ke dua (klausa boleh dibalik)
wouldn’t have been hungry if Ihad had my breakfast
Positive comparison
Menggunakan as ADJ as
My score is as good as yours
Comparative comparison
Diikuti oleh than
She is better than me in English
Superlative comparison
Didahului oleh the
She is the best student in my class



1 komentar:

Anonymous said...

artikel anda sama persis dengan artikel saudara http://myenglish83.blogspot.co.id/2013/04/suplemen-cara-cepat-dalam-mengerjakan.html

apakah anda copy paste? atau orang lain yang copy paste

Pengunjung

Followers

Featured Posts

Popular Posts

like fanspage